[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Stop Silly Flaming! Re: MAC FX and PC/AT In One Box

kenc@vaxb.acs.unt.edu (05/27/91)

--

Geez, Steve, what's the flame for?  This guy just asked for a little help, and
YOU take it upon yourself to start flaming....

Get real!

If you care to turn this into a flaming conversation, please email me at my
vaxb address below...

Thank you for your support.

\  Ken Corey, VAX/Unix Programmer/Operator  (And GOD am I confused...;)  /
 \          kenc@vaxb.acs.unt.edu  ken@isect.lonestar.org               /