[comp.sys.mac.hardware] For Sale: Think C compiler

cwetna@cae780.csi.com (Mark Cwetna) (05/11/91)

Several month old copy of Think C compiler for the Mac.  All documentation and
disks will be provided for $110.00.  Reply over the net or phone me at
415-358-3655.

jmh@petunia.network.com (Joel Halpern) (05/29/91)

In looking at printers, and particularly color printers, I was struck by
the recently announced HP Paint Writer (successor to the paintjet?).

Before buying such a beast, I wonder if people know anything about:
	1) Just how slow is it?
	2) Is the color quality decent?
	3) How does black & white, particularly text, look?
	4) How expensive is it to use?

I would appreciate E-mail responses,
Joel M. Halpern			jmh@network.com

james@uts.EDU.AU (J Boswell) (05/30/91)

jmh@petunia.network.com (Joel Halpern) writes:

>In looking at printers, and particularly color printers, I was struck by
>the recently announced HP Paint Writer (successor to the paintjet?).

>Before buying such a beast, I wonder if people know anything about:
>	1) Just how slow is it?
>	2) Is the color quality decent?
>	3) How does black & white, particularly text, look?
>	4) How expensive is it to use?

>I would appreciate E-mail responses,
>Joel M. Halpern			jmh@network.com

do you think we could avoid screwing up the subject line for posting ... hmmm.
btw have you TRIED asking a dealer/sale rep/shop assistant ANYONE for a print
sample or cost of consumables ????? a picture Paint Writes a thousand questions.

james :-(D)  (Don't poke your tounge out unless they've been stupid - you have)