[comp.sys.mac.hardware] StyleWriter stock thickness

hitch@northstar18 (Charles Y. Hitchcock) (06/05/91)

I a trying to find out how thick the stock can be that is fed through
through the back slot of a StyleWriter.  The information in the manual
lists recommended paper weight, etc, but I suspect that may be for
proper paper-feeder operation.  The straight-through paper path looks
to be as much as 1/16" thick.  Any knowledge on this out there?

Charlie

costello@stx.UUCP (Michael E. Costello) (06/06/91)

In article <1991Jun5.155256.22507@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>, hitch@northstar18 (Charles Y. Hitchcock) writes:

> I a trying to find out how thick the stock can be that is fed through
> through the back slot of a StyleWriter.  The information in the manual
> lists recommended paper weight, etc, but I suspect that may be for
> proper paper-feeder operation.  The straight-through paper path looks
> to be as much as 1/16" thick.  Any knowledge on this out there?

There is a stock thickness selection lever which has three positions.
The thickest setting easily accomodates envelopes, and should take Bristol
board, card stock, etc.

Michael Costello, Meeting Director * costello@world.std.com * 617-625-7080
     BCS*Mac  *  The Boston Computer Society Macintosh User Group