[comp.sys.mac.hardware] SuperVideo and Sys7

dab@atlanta.dg.com (David A Busse) (06/06/91)

I have a couple of mac IIs with SuperMac Spectrum/8 Series III video
cards in them.  The software used to control the video card is called
SuperVideo.  The current version is not System 7 compatable (2.08).
I called SuperMac, but the person I talked to could not tell me much.
Anyone out there know when a compatable version will be available
and what rev number it will be?

Thanks!

/dave

mjkobb@media-lab.media.mit.edu (Michael J Kobb) (06/10/91)

In article <1991Jun5.195747.25910@rambo.atlanta.dg.com> dab@atlanta.dg.com (David A Busse) writes:
>I have a couple of mac IIs with SuperMac Spectrum/8 Series III video
>cards in them.  The software used to control the video card is called
>SuperVideo.  The current version is not System 7 compatable (2.08).
>I called SuperMac, but the person I talked to could not tell me much.
>Anyone out there know when a compatable version will be available
>and what rev number it will be?

According to SuperMac customer support on America Online, the System 7 version
will be 2.1, and is expected "soon".  When it is released, it will be available
online, on America Online, CompuServe, etc.

Seeya,
--Mike