[comp.sys.mac.hardware] 150 Teac Tape drives -summary

kgustilo@pennsy.med.jhu.edu (06/14/91)

I had posted a question asking for the cheapest TEAC tape drives that had
Retrospect bundled with it.

The best price that was sent to me was $599 from APS which includes one
cassette

Has anyone else gotten a better deal? Thanks

I am not responsible for my comments after 0230 EDT
or after 5 cups of coffe, whichever comes first

watch this space

cjeff@silver.lcs.mit.edu (Carl J.M. Alexander) (06/20/91)

In article <1991Jun13.200524.14499@aplcen.apl.jhu.edu>
kgustilo@pennsy.med.jhu.edu writes:
>I had posted a question asking for the cheapest TEAC tape drives that had
>Retrospect bundled with it.
>
>The best price that was sent to me was $599 from APS which includes one
>cassette
>
>Has anyone else gotten a better deal? Thanks

Go with APS--you may find a better *price* but it's very unlikely that
you'll find a better *deal*.  APS has been around for a long time & have
earned a reputation for very good, though not rock-bottom, prices combined
with excellent and essentially unlimited support.

Just a satisfied customer.

--Carl Alexander                  |           BCS*Mac
News Editor, The Active Window    |  The Boston Computer Society
cjeff@silver.lcs.mit.edu          |     Macintosh Users Group