[comp.sys.mac.hardware] IIsi lacks bare bones debugger?

rand@merrimack.edu (06/19/91)

Does the IIsi lack the bare bones debugger that other Macs have? I've been
trying to use the keyboard interrupt key sequence to no avail.

Rand P. Hall                    UUCP: {uunet,wang,ulowell}!samsung!hubdub!rand
Merrimack College           Internet:  rand@merrimack.edu
N. Andover, MA         I spend so much time doing nothing. Life's wasting away.

brian@probitas.cs.utas.edu.au (Brian Marriott) (06/24/91)

In <1991Jun19.093549.22047@merrimack.edu> rand@merrimack.edu writes:

>Does the IIsi lack the bare bones debugger that other Macs have? I've been
>trying to use the keyboard interrupt key sequence to no avail.

Replies I got to a recent question like this included:

.... you *might* have to have PKey INIT installed for make it
work - or Macsbug.
Ingemar Ragnemalm (ingemar@isy.liu.se)

and

There is a init or extension called debugger key which is supplied
for all developers and which can be ftp_ed from Sumex. With this init
you can call the debugger with <Cmd><Power> and some other things!
Christian Bauer (bauer@informatik.uni-ulm.de)

--------
Brian Marriott, Department of Computer Science,  University of Tasmania
Mail: GPO Box 252C, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, AUSTRALIA. Ph: +61-02-202929
Internet: B.W.Marriott@cs.utas.edu.au                Fax: +61-02-202913