[comp.sys.mac.hardware] More memory on Prodigy Accelerator Board?

choe@milton.u.washington.edu (In Jerng Choe) (06/25/91)

I have an old Levco Prodigy 68020 accelerator board for SE
with 2 MB RAM board installed (made in 1987), which I'd like to
upgrade to 4 MB.
However, I've recently found Levco is gone out of business.
On the board, there is a trade mark (?) named "super mac technology"
as well as "Levco" logo.
Does anybody know about this board, or company?
I will appreciate any information.
Thanks in advance.
       Jay Choe.
       Choe@u.washington.edu

kanala@sc2a.unige.ch (06/26/91)

choe@milton.u.washington.edu (In Jerng Choe) writes:
> I have an old Levco Prodigy 68020 accelerator board for SE
> with 2 MB RAM board installed (made in 1987), which I'd like to
> upgrade to 4 MB.
> However, I've recently found Levco is gone out of business.
> On the board, there is a trade mark (?) named "super mac technology"
> as well as "Levco" logo.

>        Jay Choe.
>        Choe@u.washington.edu

Try to contact Chuck Allen at Quantum Leap Systems, phone (619) 457-0781,
fax (619) 457-1099. If he will not be able to help, nobody will. QLS has
been founded by many former Levco employees and still can have parts of
Levco Prodigy accelerators. What you need is a 4 Mb RAM board with a new
PAL chip.
Hope this can help,
Roman Kanala, CUEPE, University of Geneva, Switzerland, kanala@sc2a.unige.ch