[comp.object] ECOOP

roelw@cs.vu.nl (10/27/89)

Does anyone know when the next European Conference on Object-Oriented
Programming (ECOOP) is to be? I haven't seen any call for papers yet.

Roel.

mitchell@community-chest.uucp (George Mitchell) (10/28/89)

In article <3853@star.cs.vu.nl> roelw@cs.vu.nl () wrote:
`Does anyone know when the next European Conference on Object-Oriented
`Programming (ECOOP) is to be? I haven't seen any call for papers yet.

The Joint Conference on Object-Oriented Programming: Systems, Languages,
and Applications will be held at The Westin & The Chateau Laurier Hotels
in Ottawa Canada on 21-25 October 1990.

The program chair is Akinori Yonezawa.  <oopsla90@u-tokyo.ac.jp>?
(O. Madsen of Aarhus University is also on the committee.)
--
/s/ George   vmail: 703/883-6029
email:  mitchell@community-chest.mitre.org    [alt: gmitchel@mitre.arpa]

sakkinen@tukki.jyu.fi (Markku Sakkinen) (10/28/89)

In article <3853@star.cs.vu.nl> roelw@cs.vu.nl () writes:
>Does anyone know when the next European Conference on Object-Oriented
>Programming (ECOOP) is to be? I haven't seen any call for papers yet.

There will be a joint ECOOP-OOPSLA'90 in Ottawa, Canada,
21-25 October 1990 (deadline for papers 15 March).
An "ordinary" ECOOP'91 is planned to take place in Geneva
(Geneve, Genf).

Markku Sakkinen
Department of Computer Science
University of Jyvaskyla (a's with umlauts)
Seminaarinkatu 15
SF-40100 Jyvaskyla (umlauts again)
Finland