[comp.object] why no clos here?

attila@breeze.bellcore.com (07/03/90)

> I have been reading this newsgroup for some time and it occurs to me
> that I haven't seen hardly any discussion of CLOS or PCL here.  Are
> all those folks talking to each other in some other newsgroup?

Well of course.  CLOS discussion is mostly amongst real users.  They
send their thoughts to slug@ai.sri.com.

Leslie A. Walko

gupta@prlhp1.prl.philips.co.uk (Ashok Gupta) (07/05/90)

In article <24948@bellcore.bellcore.com> attila@breeze.bellcore.com writes:
>> I have been reading this newsgroup for some time and it occurs to me
>> that I haven't seen hardly any discussion of CLOS or PCL here.  Are
>> all those folks talking to each other in some other newsgroup?
>
>Well of course.  CLOS discussion is mostly amongst real users.  They
>send their thoughts to slug@ai.sri.com.
>
>Leslie A. Walko

Taken from a recent posting by G. Kiczales to the pcl mailing list :-

[There are] two important mailing lists:

  CommonLoops@Xerox.com

    is the mailing list for all PCL users.  It carries announcements
    of new releases of PCL, bug reports and fixes, and general advice
    about how to use PCL and CLOS.

  Common-Lisp-Object-System@Sail.Stanford.edu

    is a small mailing list used by the designers of CLOS.

Do *NOT* send mail to the above addresses to be added to the list.
Instead, mail to commonloops-request@Xerox.com

--
Ashok "Ash" Gupta
Post : Philips Research Labs, Crossoak Lane, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5HA, U.K.