[comp.object] Request for Info on OOPSLA/ECOOP 90?

cszthomas@qut.edu.au (07/31/90)

This is my second post on this subject.  I got no responses to the first
post, so I assume it never made it off our site.

Could some one please tell me when registration for OOPSLA/ECOOP 90 is
due?  And could some one please tell me how to get a registration form.
Or, even better, could some one send me a registration form.

Thanks in advance.

Au revoir,

@~~Richard Thomas  aka. The AppleByter  --  The Misplaced Canadian~~~~~~~~~~~@
{ InterNet: R_Thomas@qut.edu.au             JANET:   R_Thomas@au.edu.qut     }
{ ACSNet:   richard@earth.qitcs.oz.au       BITNET:  as janet@EAN.AC.UK      }
{ PSI:      PSI%505272223015::R_Thomas      ARPANet: as bitnet@UKACRL.BITNET }
@~~~~~School of Computing Science - Queensland University of Technology~~~~~~@
      GPO Box 2434
      Brisbane, Qld
      Australia  4001

db@cs.ed.ac.uk (Dave Berry) (08/06/90)

In article <13090.26b5a0ea@qut.edu.au> cszthomas@qut.edu.au writes:
>Could some one please tell me when registration for OOPSLA/ECOOP 90 is
>due?  And could some one please tell me how to get a registration form.
>Or, even better, could some one send me a registration form.

There are a couple of people here (including me) who would like this
information as well.  Perhaps someone on the organising committee could
post the relevant message to this group?

--
 Dave Berry, LFCS, Edinburgh Uni.      db%lfcs.ed.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk

 Snuffsaidbutgorblimeyguvstonemeifhedidn'tthrowawobblerchachachachachacha
 chachachachachayou'regoinghomeinacosmicambience.