[comp.object] OOPSLA '90 registration?

smith@canon.co.uk (Mark Smith) (08/24/90)

Does anyone have an address to request reg. forms for OOPSLA in Ottawa
this October?

 Mark Smith                                            smith@canon.co.uk
 Canon Research Centre Europe                   ..ukc!uos-ee!canon!smith
 soft driven slow and mad like some new language

philip@pescadero.Stanford.EDU (Philip Machanick) (08/25/90)

In article <1990Aug24.083246.20501@canon.co.uk>, smith@canon.co.uk (Mark
Smith) writes:
> Does anyone have an address to request reg. forms for OOPSLA in Ottawa
> this October?

Here's the address on the form:

OOPSLA/ECOOP '90 Conference/Aide Convention Services Limited
275 Bay Street
Ottawa
Ontario
Canada
K1R 5Z5
telephone (613)238-4079 fax (613)238-3805

Philip Machanick
philip@pescadero.stanford.edu

smith@canon.co.uk (Mark Smith) (08/25/90)

philip@pescadero.Stanford.EDU (Philip Machanick) writes:
>Here's the address on the form:
>
>OOPSLA/ECOOP '90 Conference/Aide Convention Services Limited
>275 Bay Street
>Ottawa
>Ontario
>Canada
>K1R 5Z5
>telephone (613)238-4079 fax (613)238-3805

Thnaks to Philip and others who mailed me on the one.
The contact name at the address above is Joanne Doody.