[comp.object] OOPSLA proceedings

werner@tnoibbc.UUCP (Werner de Bruijn) (11/22/90)

Can someone tell me how to order the proceeding OOPSLA '90. Was it interesting?
It didn't cause very much conversation in this newsgroup.

ThanksInAdvance, Werner.
--
Werner de Bruijn                              TEL      : (31) 15-842040
IBBC-TNO                                      FAX      : (31) 15-843990

tris@alzabo.uucp (Tris Orendorff) (11/25/90)

werner@tnoibbc.UUCP (Werner de Bruijn) writes:

>Can someone tell me how to order the proceeding OOPSLA '90. Was it interesting?
>It didn't cause very much conversation in this newsgroup.

Orders from nonmembers of ACM can be directed to:
Addison-Wesley Publishing Company
De Lairesstraat, 90
1071 PJ Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel: 020 76 40-44
Cable: ADIWES AMSTERDAM
Telex: 844-14046

ACM Order Number: 548901

--
				Sincerely Yours
				Tris Orendorff

 LADY BRACKNELL:  He seems to have had great confidence in the opinion
                 of his physicians.

jimad@microsoft.UUCP (Jim ADCOCK) (12/04/90)

In article <2182@tnoibbc.UUCP> werner@tnoibbc.UUCP (Werner de Bruijn) writes:
>Can someone tell me how to order the proceeding OOPSLA '90. Was it interesting?
>It didn't cause very much conversation in this newsgroup.

I found the '90 proceedings disappointing, but I liked the prior years
proceedings a lot.  So my advice would be to get the prior proceedings
instead, if you haven't already got them.