[comp.object] ET++ ftp site in USA please repost!

douglas@s.ms.uky.edu (John Douglas Turner) (12/28/90)

I have done this once, but deleted all but the docs and now I have
lost the ftp address where I obtained the stuff.  I am very interested
in using it and would like to have the address of where I could get ET++.
I think it was in the northeast?

thanks in advance
john.....
--
John Douglas Turner, Univ. of Kentucky, POT902, Lexington, Ky 40501
douglas@ms.uky.edu, {rutgers,uunet}!ukma!douglas, PR01390@ukpr.uky.edu

Reid Ellis <rae@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu> (01/03/91)

John Douglas Turner <douglas@s.ms.uky.edu> writes:
>I have done this once, but deleted all but the docs and now I have
>lost the ftp address where I obtained the stuff.  I am very interested
>in using it and would like to have the address of where I could get ET++.
>I think it was in the northeast?

Right area, wrong country :)

I made ET++ available for FTP on prince.white.toronto.edu, but I think
that's been changed to ftp.white.toronto.edu now.  Don't have the
numeric addresses 'cause I'm not there right now, sorry.

					Reid
--
Reid Ellis  176 Brookbanks Drive, Toronto ON, M3A 2T5 Canada
rae@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu      ||  rae%alias@csri.toronto.edu