[comp.object] OODB

bpatel@enuxha.eas.asu.edu (Bhavin C. Patel) (02/22/91)

Dear Friends,
		I am a Masters student in Computer Science.I need
information about the applications of OODB in CAD.This is to help me in
writing a term paper.
		I need pointers to papers,books(?) or any publications
that would be of help.Recent research issues in the area are of greater
interest to me.

Thanking you in advance,

Bhavin Patel.

bpatel@enuxha.eas.asu.edu

wiese@forwiss.uni-passau.de (Joachim Wiese) (02/23/91)

bpatel@enuxha.eas.asu.edu (Bhavin C. Patel) writes:

>		I am a Masters student in Computer Science.I need
>information about the applications of OODB in CAD.This is to help me in
>writing a term paper.

Her is a book where you will find a collectin of 24 papers about:

    Object-Oriented Concepts, Databases, and Applications.
    Edited by  Won Kim and Frederick H. Lochovsky
    ACM Press  Addison-Wesley Pub. C.
    ISBN 0-201-14410-7

One of the papers is : "Making Database Systems fast Enough for CAD
                        Applications"

There are more pointers in this book.

If you can afford a trip to PARIS ( not Texas ) there is the

   Fourth Int. Conference & Exhibition
   TOOLS '91 Paris
   Technology of OO Languages and Systems.
   March 4-8 ,1991