[comp.object] mob??? a free OOPL based on Smalltalk

imdave@cbnewsc.att.com (david.e.bodenstab) (06/22/91)

Back in March 1990, I saved an article posted by William
R Burdick (gza@mentor.cc.purdue.edu).  The article described
a soon-to-be-available oo language called `mob'.  I am wondering
if anything was ever made available?  Was anything else ever
posted that I missed?  The article also mentioned that the
account on mentor.cc.purdue.edu was only valid through May
1990, so email can't be used for any inquiries.

Dave Bodenstab
att!iwtmx!imdave

johnc@ms.uky.edu (John Coppinger) (06/29/91)

imdave@cbnewsc.att.com (david.e.bodenstab) writes:

>Back in March 1990, I saved an article posted by William
>R Burdick (gza@mentor.cc.purdue.edu).  The article described
>a soon-to-be-available oo language called `mob'.  I am wondering
>if anything was ever made available?  Was anything else ever
>posted that I missed?  The article also mentioned that the
>account on mentor.cc.purdue.edu was only valid through May
>1990, so email can't be used for any inquiries.

>Dave Bodenstab
>att!iwtmx!imdave

I believe mob is available on sonata.cc.purdue.edu.  Its pathname
is /pub/mob.tar.Z

jc
--
-- John Coppinger                    "You'll find that your left cuff link  --
-- University of Kentucky             will be communicating with your right --