[comp.dsp] Freq domain interpolation

scott@sol.ge.com (01/05/90)

A several weeks ago (Nov. 22), Theo Smit posted an article about
efficient interpolation FFT's.  He also had a relevant freeware
routine, EZFFT.

Has anyone obtained this routine?  I haven't been able to contact Mr.
Smit by mail so I'd appreciate it if someone would post a copy.

Thanks,

Scott Otterson
GE Medical Systems

bartho@obs.unige.ch (PAUL BARTHOLDI) (01/08/90)

In article <1801@mrsvr.UUCP>, scott@sol.ge.com writes:
> A several weeks ago (Nov. 22), Theo Smit posted an article about
> efficient interpolation FFT's.  He also had a relevant freeware
> routine, EZFFT.
>
> Has anyone obtained this routine?  I haven't been able to contact Mr.
> Smit by mail so I'd appreciate it if someone would post a copy.

I completely missed this message. Sorry !
Could you send me also any information, reference, code (EZFFT) ?

         Thank you for any help,         Paul Bartholdi, Geneva Observatory.

smit@.ucalgary.ca (Theo Smit) (01/09/90)

In article <1801@mrsvr.UUCP> scott@sol.ge.com () writes:
>A several weeks ago (Nov. 22), Theo Smit posted an article about
>efficient interpolation FFT's.  He also had a relevant freeware
>routine, EZFFT.
>Has anyone obtained this routine?  I haven't been able to contact Mr.
>Smit by mail so I'd appreciate it if someone would post a copy.

I've received about a dozen letters from people asking for a copy of EZFFT
so I will be posting it to this newsgroup before the end of this week.
Our mailing system has been down the last few weeks because of a network
rearrangement, and I've been busy doing other things.

The IEEE ASSP article on the algorithm is supposed to come out in September
1990, so I will try to include a brief description in an accompanying posting.

Theo Smit