[comp.dsp] speech chip?

gregg@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu (Gregg Isara) (01/17/90)

      I'm interested in getting more information about a speech and sound
synthesizing chip developed by Texas Instruments.  There was an article in
the December 1989 IEEE Institute about the chip that was featured in
certain BusinessWeek magazines.  If anyone knows how I can get specifications
sheets or the chip itself I would greatly appreciate it.  The chip number is
TSP50C10.

gregg@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu

gd@milkfs.itstd.sri.com (Greg DesBrisay) (01/19/90)

In article <6173@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu> gregg@uhccux.UUCP (Gregg Isara) writes:

>      I'm interested in getting more information about a speech and sound
>synthesizing chip developed by Texas Instruments.  There was an article in
>the December 1989 IEEE Institute about the chip that was featured in
>certain BusinessWeek magazines.  If anyone knows how I can get specifications
>sheets or the chip itself I would greatly appreciate it.  The chip number is
>TSP50C10.
>
>gregg@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu

Have you tried calling TI ???

Greg