[comp.dsp] vme boards for the DSP56001 from Motorola

bryant@oakhill.UUCP (Bryant Wilder) (04/09/90)

>From: yz03+@andrew.cmu.edu (Yang-Ling Zhang)
>I am looking for a VME master module, which has a Motorola DSP56000/1 on it.
>I intend to use the serial port of the DSP56000/1 to communicate with a bunch
>of DSP56000/1s. Motorola sells such a two-board system, which is a little
>too expensive for us. I wonder if anybody out there knows of such a board
>produced by a third-party company. Thanks in advance.

loughborough sound images in england has such a board, and spectrum signal
processing near vancouver, canada, distributes it too.  however i don't think
the price is as low as you want.  you are from a university.  call bob bergeler
at motorola in austin, (512)891-3098, and see what he might be able to do for
you.

i am sorry i don't have the phone numbers for loughborough and spectrum right
now.

bryant wilder
motorola dsp in oak hill, texas