From bbishop@blue.ucsb.edu Sat Jun  2 04:04:17 1990
Subject: (No subject!)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 90 08:01:27 PDT
From: B. Bishop <bbishop@blue.ucsb.edu>
Posted-Date: Fri, 1 Jun 90 08:01:27 PDT
To: gvokalek@augean.oz

Subject: anise.acc.com

First off, my name is Todd Day, and I am using my roommate's account.
Unfortunately, the people who set up rn on these machines on campus
did a lousy job and I can't post.  Anyway, I was the one who was running
the archive mail server from ivucsb.sba.ca.us and the ftp list on
anise.acc.com.  Well, my friend at ACC moved up to bigger and better
things at Stanford up in the Bay Area and took anise with him.  So, I
have been without Internet access for a couple of months.

I am getting back on the net within one to two weeks.  When I do, I'll let
everyone know via postings how to access the server.  There will not be any
ftp access, however (sorry :-(

Thanks for your interest.  BTW, I'm also going to be running a Motorola
68HC11 program server, so if you or any of your friends are interested
in that chip, watch this space for more information.

-todd-

BTW, could you please post an explanation to the net by including
the text of this letter in comp.dsp?  Thanks.

\end{quote}

Thanks Todd.

..G..