[comp.dsp] MATLAB reference wanted

ndimas@pikes.Colorado.EDU (Nicholas Dimas) (11/12/90)

Hi, I would like a good reference book on using MATLAB.

Thank You
Nicholas Dimas
Internet: ndimas@pikes.denver.colorado.edU

ivan%nepjt@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu (Ivan Maldonado) (11/12/90)

In article <4497@pikes.Colorado.EDU>
ndimas@pikes.Colorado.EDU (Nicholas Dimas) writes:

> Hi, I would like a good reference book on using MATLAB.
> Thank You
> Nicholas Dimas

Hello,

I use PRO-MATLAB on a SUN workstation, BTW it is just *great* if
you have access to it.  I looked in a manual I have for an old
version (3.2-SUN), and found the following information which may
be useful to anyone seeking further info about MATLAB.

The MathWorks, Inc.
20 North Main St., Suite 250
Sherborn, MA 01770
(617) 653-1415

Telex:  9102405521
E-mail: na.mathworks@score.stanford.edu

Good luck !

-Ivan

| Guillermo Ivan Maldonado        |  Internet: ivan%nepjt@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu |
| Dept. of Nuclear Engineering    |  BITNET  : maldonado@ncsune           |
| North Carolina State University |----------------------------------------
| NCSU Box # 7909                 |   ... que viva Quito !                |
| Raleigh. NC 27695-7909          |         ... que viva el ECUADOR !!    |

rbl@nitrex.UUCP ( Dr. Robin Lake ) (11/20/90)

In article <4497@pikes.Colorado.EDU> ndimas@pikes.Colorado.EDU (Nicholas Dimas) writes:
|>Hi, I would like a good reference book on using MATLAB.
|>
|>Thank You
|>Nicholas Dimas
|>Internet: ndimas@pikes.denver.colorado.edU

"Experiments in Computational Matrix Algebra"  David R. Hill and Cleve B.
Moler, Random House, NY, 1987.  ISBN 0-394-35678-0

Spiral bound paperback.  Uses MATLAB for examples and problem sets.

Rob Lake
BP Research
rbl@BP.COM