[comp.dsp] TMS320 archive

bointon@kcl-cs.UUCP (Marcus Barnaby Bointon) (12/12/90)

   Recently an address was posted on here for an Australian TMS320 archive
mail server (sarkive@.....) with the required commands.
   I have not been able to get any response from this- has anyone else had
any success?
   If anyone has it, could they send me the file listing please?

		Thanks,
				Marcus Bointon.

steveq@syd.dms.CSIRO.AU (Stephen Quigg) (12/17/90)

In article <1865@xenon.kcl-cs.UUCP> bointon@kcl-cs.UUCP (Marcus Barnaby Bointon) writes:

>   Recently an address was posted on here for an Australian TMS320 archive
>mail server (sarkive@.....) with the required commands.
>   I have not been able to get any response from this- has anyone else had
>any success?
Me either, and I'm one site away.

gvokalek@augean.ua.OZ.AU (George Vokalek) (12/17/90)

>>   Recently an address was posted on here for an Australian TMS320 archive
>>mail server (sarkive@.....) with the required commands.
>>   I have not been able to get any response from this- has anyone else had
>>any success?

sarkive@sakti.eleceng.ua.oz.au

Should work now, since the mail bug was stomped.  It has been getting
quite a lot of mail, so at least some people are reaching it.

 ..G..