[comp.dsp] TMS320C30 followup

bgeer@javelin.es.com (Bob Geer) (01/24/91)

<<<in case this didn't make it out of my system when originally
posted!>>>

Newsgroups: comp.dsp
From: bgeer@javelin.es.com (Bob Geer)
Subject: Re: TI TMS320C30 C Optimizer ver. 4.00 problem?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 91 15:37:02 GMT

tatge@csc.ti.com (Reid Tatge) writes:

>Sorry all, I tried to respond directly to Bob, but can't seem to mail to
>his given address, so quit reading now if you're not interested.

Thanks for the posting, Reid.  Sorry about having to post public
instead of e-mail, but that's the tools I have to work with.  There
are just too many "middlemen" in intra-company network between my
machine & outside connection, & I have minimal influence.

I thought the problem must be some isolated case...just wanted to
bring it to TI's attention if it was a bug, or learn the extent of my
own folly if the problem was mine.  I`m fairly new to this project & I
wasn't privy to agreements between us & TI regarding use of the
TMS320C30 products.

With all due respect to your support phone, it's pretty hard in
general to communicate (or `dictate') a listing over the phone but
pretty easy to include it in e-mail or a posting.  Thus my preference
for writing.  Again, thanks for taking the time to reply.
--
<> Bob `Bear' Geer <>               bgeer@javelin.sim.es.com              <>
<>      Alta-holic <>   speaking only for myself, one of my many tricks   <>