[comp.dsp] DSP56K hacker info?

thomas@everexn.com (Thomas Poff) (02/06/91)

In article <cowgilc.665123724@prism> cowgilc@prism.cs.orst.edu (Clayton Cowgill) writes:
>Hi there-
>	group about a DSP56K hacker kit some folks were putting together. My
>	question is: are these still available?
>
>	More questions: Does anyone have any misc. information they'd like to

As far as I know, Steve Curtain is still producing the boards in limited
quantities.  A lot of people have been asking about his "56001 DSP hacker
board" in this newsgroup so I called him last night and left a message
on his answering machine to find out what's going on with the board.
Hopefully I'll talk to him soon.

You mentioned that you're interested in knowing about language support
for the 56001.  There's s'posed to be a Forth Interpreter running around
that's shareware.  I'm trying to find out about it now, as I just got
my DSP board running this last weekend!

thomas@everexn.com

--
Gee, and I thought Carter was bad.