[comp.dsp] Bugs in IEEE Fortran DSP library code?

wyngaard@ircam.fr (Peter Wyngaard) (02/22/91)

I have heard rumors that the routines "covar" and/or "auto" produce incorrect
results.  Is this true?  If so, have fixes to these routines been published?

Incidentally, has anyone created a C version of the library?

Any help would be appreciated.  Please respond by e-mail.

Peter Wyngaard
wyngaard@ircam.fr

woo@pioneer.arc.nasa.gov (Alex Woo RAA) (03/04/91)

In article <1991Feb22.092953.1522@ircam.fr> wyngaard@ircam.fr (Peter Wyngaard) writes:
>I have heard rumors that the routines "covar" and/or "auto" produce incorrect
>results.  Is this true?  If so, have fixes to these routines been published?
>
>Incidentally, has anyone created a C version of the library?
>
>Any help would be appreciated.  Please respond by e-mail.
>
>Peter Wyngaard
>wyngaard@ircam.fr

Can someone tell me how to obtain this package?  Is it available by
anonymous ftp anywhere?  I also would be interested in a C version
or a version which uses a DSP chip.

Alex Woo
woo@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Alex Woo, MS 227-6          |	woo@ames.arc.nasa.gov
NASA Ames Research Center	|	NASAMAIL	ACWOO
Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000|	{seismo,topaz,lll-crg,ucbvax}!
Phone: (415) 604-6010       |	ames!pioneer!woo
  {hplabs,hao,att,decwrl,allegra,tektronix,menlo70}!ames!pioneer!woo