[comp.dsp] DSP32C compilers?

alan@cogswell.Jpl.Nasa.Gov (Alan S. Mazer) (04/17/91)

Are there any DSP32C compilers out there besides the AT&T one?  If so, I
would really like information.

-- Alan
--

-- Alan			       # My aptitude test in high school suggested that
   ..!ames!elroy!alan	       # I should become a forest ranger.  Take my

cwpjr@cbnewse.att.com (clyde.w.jr.phillips) (04/17/91)

In article <1991Apr16.224158.24028@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov>, alan@cogswell.Jpl.Nasa.Gov (Alan S. Mazer) writes:
> Are there any DSP32C compilers out there besides the AT&T one?  If so, I
> would really like information.
>
> -- Alan
> --
>
> -- Alan			       # My aptitude test in high school suggested that
>    ..!ames!elroy!alan	       # I should become a forest ranger.  Take my
>    alan@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov     # opinions on computers with a grain of salt.

Yes. Micro K Systems makes an excellent FORTH compiler.
It has interactive incremental compiling and supplies the
AT&T dsp/math library hooked in for ease of use.

I hope you didn't make an assumption about "C" when asking for compilers...

8^)

Clyde