[comp.unix.aix] Modem Configuration on RS/6000 problem

jeffe@sandino.austin.ibm.com (Peter Jeffe 512.823.4091) (06/26/90)

In article <1990Jun24.152620.18553@acheron.uucp> clarke@acheron.uucp (Ed Clarke/10240000) writes:
>> Can anyone who has a modem and uucp installed on build 9013S5 tell me what is
>> wrong??
>
>No, but 9013 is eight levels back.  I'm calling ( and being called by )
>a version 9021 system using T2500 modems.  This is a full news feed. You
>may be beating a dead horse trying to get a 9013 system working.

But 9013S is a supported build as of now, and you should be able to get full
support through your SE/support.  If you've got a problem, please report it
so we can figure out if it's your fault or ours!
Peter Jeffe   ...uunet!cs.utexas.edu!ibmchs!auschs!sandino.austin.ibm.com!jeffe

        first they want a disclaimer, then they make you pee in a jar,
		   then they come for you in the night