[comp.unix.aix] screen and aix/370 - need help

fitz@mml0.meche.rpi.edu (Brian Fitzgerald) (05/24/91)

Has anybody had any luck compiling and running screen on aix/370?  If
you have, could you mail me your working copy of the sources?  I would
like to run screen on an IBM 3090 mainframe.  Thanks in advance.

Brian

jfh@rpp386.cactus.org (John F Haugh II) (05/24/91)

In article <!9fhhc@rpi.edu> fitz@mml0.meche.rpi.edu (Brian Fitzgerald) writes:
>Has anybody had any luck compiling and running screen on aix/370?  If
>you have, could you mail me your working copy of the sources?  I would
>like to run screen on an IBM 3090 mainframe.  Thanks in advance.

What exactly are you having trouble with?  If you mail me the sources
I might be able to get it to run on the 3090 I have at the office.  I've
been meaning to get a copy of screen to play with on my 386.
--
John F. Haugh II        | Distribution to  | UUCP: ...!cs.utexas.edu!rpp386!jfh
Ma Bell: (512) 255-8251 | GEnie PROHIBITED :-) |  Domain: jfh@rpp386.cactus.org