[connect.audit] Password program needed.

dwight@ibmpcug.co.uk (Dwight Ernest) (12/16/90)

In article <90342.015839TOMIII@MTUS5.BITNET> TOMIII@MTUS5.BITNET (Thomas Dwyer III) writes:
> In article <1741@fornax.UUCP>, chin@fornax.UUCP (Hong Wai Chin) says:
> >HI, I need a program which will perform similary to NET NAME USERID *
> >command but not giving user for a "Abort, Ignore, Retry" option if
> Good luck.  I've been trying to do this for months.  It is possible to

I've succeeded in doing this using a combination of things in a batch
file, including an ANSI.SYS (or NANSI.SYS)-based "invisible" escape sequence.
If anyone wants to see how, drop me a line and I'll make up a small
archive and mail it out to those who are interested.

--Dwight
--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not