[connect.audit] InferenceEngine Class

immo@ibmpcug.co.uk (Immo Huneke) (05/14/91)

A long long time ago, someone on this conference posted a query about an
InferenceEngine class in C++. I myself posted a similar query on behalf of
colleagues who were writing an expert system simulation (I kid you not).

Well, I have come across the very thing, in an excellent book called
"C/C++ for Expert Systems" by David Hu (MIS: Press, I think).

Remember folks, you read it here first.

Immo Huneke (immo@ibmpcug.co.uk).
--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not

immo@ibmpcug.co.uk (Immo Huneke) (05/18/91)

In article <1991May13.220828.8453@ibmpcug.co.uk> I wrote:
> A long long time ago, someone on this conference posted a query about an
> InferenceEngine class in C++. I myself posted a similar query on behalf of
> colleagues who were writing an expert system simulation (I kid you not).
>
> Well, I have come across the very thing, in an excellent book called
> "C/C++ for Expert Systems" by David Hu (MIS: Press, I think).

A respected source has warned me that the style in which that book is
written is not what he would consider comprehensible. I just thought I'd
pass the warning on!