[bionet.agroforestry] PELLETED PIG MANURE HANDLING

ericm@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (martens) (12/11/90)

Dear Reader,

This request is posted for a friend.

Because I could not find a group specific for agriculture I have posted
this artical in a number of groups which seems to me reasonalble.

If you think this article should be posted to an other (better) group
please let me know (by E-mail).

Please mail reactions to me by E-mail.

	Eric

	PELLETED  PIG  MANURE  HANDLING

As a student I am doing a study after the application of dried
pigs manure in the field of agriculture.

In the next few years this will be of great importance in Holland.
The goal is 600,000 ton/year of product within 6 years from now.

Due to the fact that we don't have any experience in handling this
kind of pelleted manure, we are wondering if somebody has experience
with this kind of product.

The main interest is research after the technical difficulties of
spreading the product in the field and the question where else this
kind of product is used.

Kind regards,

	Albert Bening

PS: reactions will be summarized and posted on the net.

 ____
|\    /|    |	Eric H. Martens
|  \/  |    |	Philips Information Systems
|______|____|	P.O. Box 245, 7300 AE Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

Internet:	ericm@idca.tds.philips.nl UUCP:	...!mcvax!philapd!ericm
Tel:	+31 5543 2226	Fax: +31 5543 3488	Telex: 	36345 phl nl
Newsgroups: bionet.agroforestry,bionet.general,bionet.sci_resources,bit.listserv.bionews,bit.listserv.biotech,sci.bio
Subject: PELLETED PIG MANURE HANDLING