[uw.mfcf.bugs] lpq on daisy prints bad size

jmsellens@daisy.waterloo.edu (09/25/89)

From: "John M. Sellens" <jmsellens@daisy>

Spool queue: ic (imagen300_cs)
Local (waiting to be sent to remote site):
daisy: Warning: no daemon present
Rank   Owner          Job  Files                             Total Size
1st    maple          1    makehelp                          D bytes
Remote(poppy):
processing, active job started at Sun Sep 24 19:08:35 1989

Rank   Owner          Job  Files                             Total Size

accwai@maytag.waterloo.edu (Andy Wai) (09/27/89)

In article <29365@watmath.waterloo.edu> jmsellens%daisy.waterloo.edu@watmath.waterloo.edu writes:
>From: "John M. Sellens" <jmsellens@daisy>
>
>Spool queue: ic (imagen300_cs)
>Local (waiting to be sent to remote site):
>daisy: Warning: no daemon present
>Rank   Owner          Job  Files                             Total Size
>1st    maple          1    makehelp                          D bytes
>Remote(poppy):
>processing, active job started at Sun Sep 24 19:08:35 1989
>
>Rank   Owner          Job  Files                             Total Size

Somebody's using %D instead of %d in printf format strings.  Fixed and
rebuilt lpq and lpd on math.  Not distributed to other Vaxes because it
doesn't matter.  Rebuild lpq and lpd on daisy, and did a "make distribute".
While we're at it, reinstalled lady's printer spooling system.  It was
destroyed during the disk swap a while back.

Andy