[uw.mfcf.bugs] accounts - what is the name of a machine's stdopts file?

jmsellens@watdragon.waterloo.edu (10/02/89)

From: "John M. Sellens" <jmsellens>

dragon had /software/accounts/data/host/standard/stdopts.dragon
which was ignored.  When I renamed it to stdopts it was observed.
mum has ..../stdopts.watmum

What should it be?

(I'll just go off and tidy up after mkusers *still* didn't observe
my stdopts file and I have to look to see if any other accounts were
wrongly created this week.  Oh and by the way - nothing deleted
my deleted users this month.)

rbutterworth@watmath.waterloo.edu (Ray Butterworth) (10/02/89)

In article <16860@watdragon.waterloo.edu>, jmsellens@watdragon.waterloo.edu writes:
> dragon had /software/accounts/data/host/standard/stdopts.dragon
> which was ignored.  When I renamed it to stdopts it was observed.
> mum has ..../stdopts.watmum
>
> What should it be?

It should be "stdopts".

I'll assume that I missed when I cp'ed it,
but don't ask me how.