[uw.mfcf.software] /usr/bin/opmsg and /usr/bin/set*id links changed on all operations vaxes.

eclam@watmath.waterloo.edu (08/19/89)

From: "Edmund C. Lam" <eclam>

opmsg and set*id were moved out of the mfcf package and into the mfcf-misc
package.  Symlinks in /usr/bin have been changed to reflect the new location.

rbutterworth@watmath.waterloo.edu (Ray Butterworth) (08/19/89)

In article <28476@watmath.waterloo.edu>, eclam@watmath.waterloo.edu writes:
> opmsg and set*id were moved out of the mfcf package and into the mfcf-misc
> package.  Symlinks in /usr/bin have been changed to reflect the new location.

I've changed the /software/mfcf-misc/Makefile-body so that the
links from /bin/setgete[ug]id are created when one does a `make install`.

Note that it is now /bin/set..., not /usr/bin/set... (Bill's suggestion).