[uw.mfcf.software] Fixed /vendor screwup "everywhere"

accwai@maytag.waterloo.edu (Andy Wai) (08/31/89)

Created a shell script that will fix the /vendor screwup if present.
Ran on every mfcf machine.  The following machines were fixed:

ccng	grand	rose	spurge	tiger	trillium violet
vlsi	watale	watcgl	watdcsu	watmsg	watmum	 watpix

There are probably others that's not mfcf machine but got fed the bad
xh-ln somehow.  Please contact me for the fixvendor script.

Andy

rwwetmore@grand.waterloo.edu (Ross Wetmore) (09/01/89)

In article <425@maytag.waterloo.edu> accwai@maytag.waterloo.edu (Andy Wai) writes:
>Created a shell script that will fix the /vendor screwup if present.
>Ran on every mfcf machine.  The following machines were fixed:
>grand
>Andy
  moved /usr/vendor to /usx/vendor (MFCF's playground) and reset top link.

-Ross