From: brodie@fps.mcw.edu
Newsgroups: news.announce.newgroups
Subject: Call for votes:   REC.PHOTO.3D
Date: 9 Feb 90 10:52:24 CDT

Proposal:    rec.photo.3d

Status:	     unmoderated group, "subgroup" of currently existing rec.photo

Charter:     This group will be for the discussion of virtually any
             3-dimensional photography topic, which can include (but
             is not limited to):

             Stereo Photography
             Holography
             Stereo Cinematography (both movies and television)

             General information, and also "technical" information on the
             above topics will be included, so that both "curious", "novice",
             and "expert" people in this arena may participate.

             This whole topic (holography, stereo photography) has grown
             in the last several years, and this newsgroup will help
             set a central point for these discussions, as well as help
             "new" readers become familiar with these fascinating technologies.

	     Your vote is encouraged!

Voting begins immediately, and ends at 12:01 a.m. March 10th, 1990 (CDT).

Votes must be sent to       internet:    brodie@fps.mcw.edu
			    UUCP:        ...uwm.edu!fps!brodie

The standard voting rules apply (summarized:)

Any votes received after the end of voting will be invalid.

All votes received must be explicitly "for" or "against" the group
as proposed.  You must include a message that (for example), says
'I vote for rec.photo.3d as proposed...".   Any "conditional" votes
(i.e., I vote for ... if..) will be rejected.

Mass ACK's will be posted twice during the voting period, both to serve
as a reminder, and so that voters may make sure their message was received.

Kent C. Brodie - Systems Manager		brodie@fps.mcw.edu
Medical College of Wisconsin	     voice:	+1 414 778 4500
				     FAX:       +1 414 778 6694

"Mitchell F. Wyle" <wyle@inf.ethz.ch>
<FRN@PSUVM.PSU.EDU>
Charleen Bunjiovianna <charleen@ads.com>
Dan Schlitt <dan@sci.ccny.cuny.edu>
Joel B Levin <levin@BBN.COM>
Kent C. Brodie <brodie@fps.mcw.edu>
Mary Shafer (OFV) <shafer@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov>
Metafont Consultant Account <xanthian@ads.com>
Paul Abraham <sf352%city.ac.uk@NSFNET-RELAY.AC.UK>
Phil Howard KA9WGN <phil@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Ramu --537-2627 <GRX0164@uoft02.utoledo.edu>
Richard H. Miller <rick@pavlov.bcm.tmc.edu>
S Millington <phupp%cu.warwick.ac.uk@NSFNET-RELAY.AC.UK>
Stanier A <alan%essex.ac.uk@NSFNET-RELAY.AC.UK>
Steve Kaminski <kaminski@SCL.CWRU.Edu>
cathy@seismo.gps.caltech.edu (Cathy Smither)
cooper@robotics.jpl.nasa.gov (Brian Cooper)
cosell@BBN.COM
ctuel@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Cliff Tuel)
davidsen@crdos1.crd.ge.com
dyip@lemming.nas.nasa.gov (David C. Yip)
kjones@talos.pm.com (Kyle Jones)
leo@flash.uwm.edu (Leo Hejza)
mnetor!becker!spocom!gng@uwm.edu
oplinger@ra.crd.ge.com (B. S. Oplinger)
pixar!brighton@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (Bill Carson)
rcbajv@urc.tue.nl (John Voesten)
riiali@lut.fi (Pekka Riiali)
roy@maxine.wpi.edu (Roy Rubinstein)
russotto@mordor.eng.umd.edu (Matthew T. Russotto)
saj@lucifer.psyc.Virginia.EDU (Steve Jacquot)
swatko@airbag.enet.dec.com
tam@zubenelgenubi.Berkeley.EDU (Tam M. Nguyen)
unccab@med.unc.edu (Charles Balan)
uwm!ames!uts.amdahl.com!bew (Brian Weis)
uwm!chinacat.Lonestar.ORG!chip (Chip Rosenthal)
uwm!mailrus!uunet!philmtl.philips.ca!ray (Ray Dunn)
uwm!rpp386.Cactus.ORG!jfh (John F. Haugh II)
uwm!uunet.UU.NET!mitel!sce!cognos!richardb (Richard Brosseau)
uwm!uunet.uu.net!svcs1!mlevski
uwm!wjh12.harvard.edu!premise!fedeva!dynasys!jessea
wine@CS.UCLA.EDU
wisner@hayes.fai.alaska.edu (Bill Wisner)
xcbe12a@ucrmath.ucr.edu (wayne wallace)
yamauchi@cs.rochester.edu
Kent C. Brodie - Systems Manager		brodie@fps.mcw.edu
Medical College of Wisconsin	     voice:	+1 414 778 4500
				     FAX:       +1 414 778 6694

"My dear, killing you would be like killing the Easter Bunny."
  -Mr. Kincaid (the "hunter") spoken to Mary Ann ; _Gilligan's Island_