[fa.info-vax] UUCP under VMS

njh@root44.UUCP (Nigel Horne) (08/23/85)

I seem to remember in the dim and distant past mention of UUCP being
available on VMS. I can't remember where from or anything like that. If
anyone has any pointers please can they mail me. Ta,

Nigel Horne, Technical Manager, Root Computers Ltd.
<njh@rootcl.UUCP>	Phone:	+44 1 726 6501 Telex:	894519
{deccra,edai,glasgow,hrc63,ist,kcl-cs,qmc-cs,rlvd,pmllab,stc,warwick,uel,
	ukc,unisoft}!root44!rootcl!njh

csg@pyramid.UUCP (Carl S. Gutekunst) (08/29/85)

In article <5436@root44.UUCP> njh@root44.UUCP (Nigel Horne) writes:
>I seem to remember in the dim and distant past mention of UUCP being
>available on VMS. I can't remember where from or anything like that. If
>anyone has any pointers please can they mail me. Ta,

I'd also like the info for a friend at Rational. Thanx....
--
      -m-------     Carl S. Gutekunst, Software R&D, Pyramid Technology
    ---mmm-----     P.O. Box 7295, Mountain View, CA 94039   415/965-7200