[comp.sys.mips] f77 manual

laporte@sobmips.UUCP (p.laporte) (10/13/89)

We are now using f77 version 2.0 on an  M120

Is there a fortran manual that reflects this new version. The manual we
have is MIPS-FORTRAN Programmer's Guide and Language Reference. 02-00085
dated  July 1988

Lilian from Mips suggested that this latest version supported POINTERs and
we would like to know more about it.

Pierre Laporte
{attcan,mcgill-vision,telly}!sobeco!laporte

rogerk@mips.COM (Roger B.A. Klorese) (10/14/89)

In article <1989Oct13.033336.11171@sobmips.UUCP> laporte@sobmips.UUCP (p.laporte) writes:
>We are now using f77 version 2.0 on an  M120
>
>Is there a fortran manual that reflects this new version. The manual we
>have is MIPS-FORTRAN Programmer's Guide and Language Reference. 02-00085
>dated  July 1988

Get yourself a copy of the newest version, dated May 1989, part number
02-00085-002.  The Customer Response Center (1-800-443-MIPS in the US
and Canada) can order you a copy to go with your licensed software.

>Lilian from Mips suggested that this latest version supported POINTERs and
>we would like to know more about it.

It is indeed documented in this version of the manual.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE      MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.      phone: +1 408 720-2939
928 E. Arques Ave.  Sunnyvale, CA  94086                        rogerk@mips.COM