[comp.sys.mips] MIPS Porting Guide

dwb@hare.udev.cdc.com (dw block x-4621) (03/07/90)

Does MIPS have a porting guide to help folks (e.g., application vendors)
port source code to MIPS computers?  If not, are their any plans in the
works for one?

Dave Block                    E-mail:  dwb@hare.udev.cdc.com
Control Data Corp.            AT&T:    (612) 482-4621

rogerk@mips.COM (Roger B.A. Klorese) (03/07/90)

In article <18394@shamash.cdc.com> dwb@hare.udev.cdc.com (dw block x-4621) writes:
>Does MIPS have a porting guide to help folks (e.g., application vendors)
>port source code to MIPS computers?  If not, are their any plans in the
>works for one?

Yes, the "MIPS RISCompiler Porting Guide," part 02-00333-001, is orderable.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE      MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.      phone: +1 408 720-2939
MS 4-02    928 E. Arques Ave.  Sunnyvale, CA  94086             rogerk@mips.COM