[comp.sys.mips] CAP 5.0 on

rogerk@mips.COM (Roger B.A. Klorese) (05/08/90)

In article <1990May7.173149.22264@aucs.uucp> paul@aucs.UUCP (Paul Steele) writes:
>I have been trying to get CAP 5.0 running on our new MIPS (R4000)
>machine.

Mips has no product called an R4000.

>If anyone out there has CAP working on a MIPS machine I would
>love to here from you!

We will, in the next few days or so, make a version of CAP that runs on
Mips machines available as non-supported software for ftp from mips.com,
and make copies available for loan or duplication at your local Mips
office sometime shortly thereafter.  I will announce it here as it is ready.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE      MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.      phone: +1 408 720-2939
MS 4-02    950 DeGuigne Dr.   Sunnyvale, CA  94086   voicemail: +1 408 524-7421

paul@aucs.uucp (Paul Steele) (05/09/90)

rogerk@mips.COM (Roger B.A. Klorese) writes:

>In article <1990May7.173149.22264@aucs.uucp> paul@aucs.UUCP (Paul Steele) writes:
>>I have been trying to get CAP 5.0 running on our new MIPS (R4000)
>>machine.

>Mips has no product called an R4000.

Oops!  Its actually the RC 3260 or CDC R4350.  I'm not sure where
I got the R4000 from!

>>If anyone out there has CAP working on a MIPS machine I would
>>love to here from you!

>We will, in the next few days or so, make a version of CAP that runs on
>Mips machines available as non-supported software for ftp from mips.com,
>and make copies available for loan or duplication at your local Mips
>office sometime shortly thereafter.  I will announce it here as it is ready.
>--
>ROGER B.A. KLORESE      MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.      phone: +1 408 720-2939
>MS 4-02    950 DeGuigne Dr.   Sunnyvale, CA  94086   voicemail: +1 408 524-7421
>rogerk@mips.COM         {ames,decwrl,pyramid}!mips!rogerk         "I'm the NLA"
>"Two guys, one cart, fresh pasta... *you* figure it out." -- Suzanne Sugarbaker
--
Paul H. Steele    UUCP:     {uunet|watmath|utai}!cs.dal.ca!aucs!Paul
Acadia University BITNET:   Paul@Acadia