[comp.sys.mips] MIPS Language Programmer's Guide

tiff@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (Tiffany Frazier) (06/27/90)

Does anyone know how to get ahold of a copy of
the "MIPS Language Programmer's Guide"?
(I have tried calling the MIPS phone number on the back
of the _MIPS R2000 RISC Architecture_ book without much
success).

Any pointers would be appreciated!

tiffany frazier
--
tiff@cs.ucla.edu
!{rutgers, ucbvax}!ucla-cs!tiff

nancy@mips.COM (Nancy Louie) (06/29/90)

In article <36544@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU> tiff@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (Tiffany Frazier) writes:
>Does anyone know how to get ahold of a copy of
>the "MIPS Language Programmer's Guide"?
>(I have tried calling the MIPS phone number on the back
>of the _MIPS R2000 RISC Architecture_ book without much
>success).

	Contact your local sales rep and ask them to order it for you.
	For your area, it's our El Segundo office at (213) 335.0650.

	Part numbers are as follows:

	Language Programmer's Guide:		02-00035
	Programmer's Guide (Manual):		02-00036
	System's Programmer's Guide (Manual):	02-00037

	Your sales rep should be able to quote you a price for each.