[comp.sys.mips] problems with "sccs" command

rogerk@mips.COM (Roger B.A. Klorese) (10/10/90)

In article <765@nixbur.UUCP> jobrien@nixbur.UUCP (John O'Brien) writes:
>I can't seem to use the "get" command with the "sccs" command on my machine (a
>RS2030 running RISCos 4.1).  I have a file called "s.lang" in my current
>directory, and I am attempting to get the current version:
>
>sccs get lang
>
>sccs SYSERR: cannot execute /usr/5bin/get
>Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>
>Is this a system bug?  A configuration bug?

A configuration bug: ours, fixed in 4.50.  As a workaround, create a symlink
called /usr/5bin which points to /usr/bin.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                  MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.
MS 6-05    930 DeGuigne Dr.   Sunnyvale, CA  94086              +1 408 524-7421