[comp.sys.mips] BSD style "ps" command

jobrien@nixbur.UUCP (John O'Brien) (11/22/90)

I have an RS 2030 workstation.  The "ps" command it comes with works
like the System V version of "ps".  Is there a BSD-style "ps" command?
For instance "ps aux"?  I think it presents the information in a much
more useful manner.

			John

"I'll hang up and listen to the answer" -- Larry King Show

rnovak@mips.COM (Robert E. Novak) (11/23/90)

In article <786@nixbur.UUCP> jobrien@nixbur.UUCP (John O'Brien) writes:
>I have an RS 2030 workstation.  The "ps" command it comes with works
>like the System V version of "ps".  Is there a BSD-style "ps" command?
>For instance "ps aux"?  I think it presents the information in a much
>more useful manner.
>
>			John

Try:

/bsd43/bin/ps

--
Robert E. Novak                     Mail Stop 5-10, MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.
{ames,decwrl,pyramid}!mips!rnovak      950 DeGuigne Drive, Sunnyvale, CA  94086

rogerk@mips.COM (Roger B.A. Klorese) (11/23/90)

In article <43490@mips.mips.COM> rnovak@mips.COM (Robert E. Novak) writes:
>In article <786@nixbur.UUCP> jobrien@nixbur.UUCP (John O'Brien) writes:
>>I have an RS 2030 workstation.  The "ps" command it comes with works
>>like the System V version of "ps".  Is there a BSD-style "ps" command?
>>For instance "ps aux"?  I think it presents the information in a much
>>more useful manner.
>>
>>			John
>
>Try:
>
>/bsd43/bin/ps

...at RISC/os 4.50 and higher.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                  MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.
MS 6-05    930 DeGuigne Dr.   Sunnyvale, CA  94086              +1 408 524-7421