[comp.sys.mips] AMD under RISC/os 4.51

self@liege.ics.uci.edu (John Self) (01/03/91)

Does anyone have AMD (the 4.4 BSD automounter program) running under
RISC/os 4.51?  If so could you send me (or post) the configuration
files that you used.  The version of AMD I have is 5.3-alpha7 and
I'm running on a Magnum 3000.
--
					Thanks,
						John

saka@ulis.ac.jp (Tetsuo Sakaguchi) (01/05/91)

In article <27828B93.25578@ics.uci.edu> self@liege.ics.uci.edu (John Self) writes:
>Does anyone have AMD (the 4.4 BSD automounter program) running under
>RISC/os 4.51?  If so could you send me (or post) the configuration

I made it.  My config-file is made for AMD-5.2, and very similar to
SunOS4.0 configuration.  I compile it on magnum3000 processor(RS3230),
RISCOS4.51, BSD-environment, and no-trouble for 1 month.
If you use not AMD-5.2, you can use my-config with little modify, I think.

The file contents is as follows:
---------- cut here ----------
/*
 * RISCos 4.51 definitions for Amd (automounter)
 * (for BSD-like environment)
 *
 *	by saka@ulis.ac.jp
 */

#define	VOIDP

#undef FREE_RETURN_TYPE
#define FREE_RETURN_TYPE	int

#define	RPC_4

#define	NFS_4

#define OS_HAS_NDBM

#undef ARCH_ENDIAN
#define	ARCH_ENDIAN	"big"

#define MOUNT_TYPE_NFS	"nfs"
#define MOUNT_TYPE_UFS	"ffs"

#undef NFS_FH_TYPE
#define	NFS_FH_TYPE	caddr_t

#undef MTYPE_TYPE
#define	MTYPE_TYPE	char *

#define	SUNOS4_COMPAT

PS. If someone finds error in this file, please tell me.
Thank you for read my unaccustomed English.
--
Tetsuo Sakaguchi. University of Library and Information Science, JAPAN.