[comp.sys.mips] Compilers for RISCos 4.51

rob@mother.bates.edu (Rob Spellman) (01/15/91)

I am running RISCos 4.51 on a M120/5.  When I received the upgrade, there
was a note saying that the pascal and fortran compilers were not ready,
and would follow shortly.  The old version of the compilers was 2.0.  Is
there a new version out yet?

Rob Spellman
rob@mother.bates.edu

rogerk@MIPS.com (Roger B.A. Klorese) (01/17/91)

In article <200@mother.bates.edu> rob@mother.bates.edu (Rob Spellman) writes:
>I am running RISCos 4.51 on a M120/5.  When I received the upgrade, there
>was a note saying that the pascal and fortran compilers were not ready,
>and would follow shortly.  The old version of the compilers was 2.0.  Is
>there a new version out yet?

Yes, if your compilers are covered by a maintenance agreement, you should have
received release 2.11 compilers months ago.  Call the Customer Response Center
at 800-443-MIPS to notify them of the error.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                  MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.
MS 6-05    930 DeGuigne Dr.   Sunnyvale, CA  94086              +1 408 524-7421