[comp.sys.mips] GCC 1.39 on DECstation 5000/200

ehrlich@cs.psu.edu (Dan Ehrlich) (02/14/91)

I had originally posted this in gnu.gcc.help but have not heard anything
back yet.  Does anyone on this list have an answer to my quandry?

Thanks.

--
Dan Ehrlich - Sr. Systems Programmer - Penn State Computer Science
<ehrlich@cs.psu.edu>/Voice: +1 814 863 1142/FAX: +1 814 865 3176