[comp.sys.mips] MIPS VME CPU Boards?

noe@ast.dsd.northrop.com (noe shannon c.) (02/07/91)

I'm looking for VME board vendors that have R3000 CPUs offered.
Please, include a phone number for any vendor.

Shannon Noe noe@ast.dsd.northrop.com

cprice@mips.COM (Charlie Price) (02/11/91)

In article <675@ast.dsd.northrop.com> noe@ast.dsd.northrop.com (noe shannon c.) writes:

>I'm looking for VME board vendors that have R3000 CPUs offered.
>Please, include a phone number for any vendor.

Performance Semiconductor, one of MIPS' semiconductor partners,
just announced a VME board with 25 or 33 MHz chipsets.
Performance is in Sunnyvale, CA.  Try (408) 734-9000

I can't find my information about this now (perhaps it will turn up),
but at least a couple of the traditional VME CPU board folks are doing
a MIPS based board.  I'm certain that FORCE has one.
Try various trade publications for an advertisement from them.
--
Charlie Price    cprice@mips.mips.com        (408) 720-1700
MIPS Computer Systems / 928 Arques Ave. / Sunnyvale, CA   94086-23650

cprice@mips.COM (Charlie Price) (02/16/91)

In article <675@ast.dsd.northrop.com> noe@ast.dsd.northrop.com (noe shannon c.) writes:

>I'm looking for VME board vendors that have R3000 CPUs offered.
>Please, include a phone number for any vendor.

From folks in marketing at MIPS...

Here are the contacts:

Omnibyte :   708 231 6880
Creative Electronics: 022 792 57 45