[comp.sys.mips] g++ 1.39.1 on mips magnum 3000

peter@marob.uucp (Peter Dominguez) (06/14/91)

I am having some real trouble getting g++
to load.  I would appreciate it if you
got this to work on a mips to send me e-mail
describing what you did to the standard distribution
to get it to work.

I got gcc 1.39 to work fine.

Thanks in advance.

peter@padinc.com

skip@taygeta.oc.nps.navy.mil (Skip Carter) (06/16/91)

In article <285823C0.2F5E@marob.uucp>, peter@marob.uucp (Peter
Dominguez) writes:
> I am having some real trouble getting g++
> to load.  I would appreciate it if you
> got this to work on a mips to send me e-mail
> describing what you did to the standard distribution
> to get it to work.
>
> I got gcc 1.39 to work fine.

	A couple months ago I posted a notice almost identical to yours,  someone
from MIPS sent me a makefile that was supposed to work, I tried it but
it didn't work.
I still haven't solved the problem.   Has anybody ?

   Everett (Skip) Carter		Phone:  408-646-3318
   Naval Postgraduate School	        INTERNET: skip@taygeta.oc.nps.navy.mil
   Dept. of Oceanography, Code OC/CR    UUCP:     ...!uunet!taygeta!skip
   Monterey, CA. 93934                  TELEMAIL: s.carter/omnet