Your From: line was not formed properly. It should read:
	From: mholtz@sactoh0.UUCP (Mark A. Holtz)
and not
	From: mholtz@sactoh0 (Mark A. Holtz)

In article <1696@sactoh0>, mholtz@sactoh0 (Mark A Holtz) writes:

>I haven't gotten a response to my original posting, soooooo.......
Maybe because of your above problem. Your site must also
be in the UUCP maps (which it is).

You may also want to att to your signature the address
	mmsac!sactoh0!mholtz@uunet.uu.net
for internet sites.

>I have a account on sactoh0, a UUCP site. How do I send mail to
>another site on another system, ie InterNet, Bitnet, and such?

The sys admin for your machine should do one of the following:

	set up a link/path to a smart host. Any mail with a strange domain
	goes to the smart host. You should get permission from the sys admin
	there to forward your mail thru it.

	Subscribe to the UUNET services

	Set up sendmail with uumail, sendmail with smail or smail
	by itself so that it can handle domain addresses and UUCP addresses
	(You will also need the UUCP maps if you use uumail or smail
	and you want to do your own routing.)

--
Bruce G. Barnett	<barnett@crdgw1.ge.com>  a.k.a. <barnett@[192.35.44.4]>
			uunet!crdgw1.ge.com!barnett barnett@crdgw1.UUCP