[news.newusers.questions] Test, could one person please respond to this test, thanks.

khenry@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Ken Henry) (10/26/89)

This is just another stupid test, could someone please
respond to this test to make sure my mail is getting out?
Thanks in advance.

tmoore@ciss.Dayton.NCR.COM (Tom.Moore@ciss.Dayton.NCR.COM) (10/27/89)

khenry@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Ken Henry) writes:

>This is just another stupid test, could someone please
>respond to this test to make sure my mail is getting out?

OK.  Which one of us will respond?  Shall we vote; draw electronic straws?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist this :-)

--
* Tom Moore                NCR Corporation  PCD-6              (513) 445-1373 *
* Consulting Analyst       1700 S. Patterson Blvd.         VOICEplus 622-1373 *