[news.newusers.questions] Missing persons

winters@gumby.paradyne.com (John Winters) (11/14/89)

I am kind of new to the net scene.  I have read a lot of postings, but
am not always certain what category to post stuff in.  For example, I lost
track of a college friend.  Is there a category to advertise for
"missing friends"?  or missing persons?  Thanks.

djb@bbt.UUCP (beauvais) (11/18/89)

In article <6747@pdn.paradyne.com> winters@gumby.paradyne.com (John Winters) writes:
>...  For example, I lost
>track of a college friend.  Is there a category to advertise for
>"missing friends"?  or missing persons?  Thanks.

You might want to try soc.net-people.  Sample it to see if it's what you have
in mind.
--
Dan Beauvais                          {backbone}!rti!bbt!djb@mcnc.mcnc.org
BroadBand Technologies, Inc., Box 13737, Research Triangle Park, NC  27709